VB .Net, C#, SQL (Stoed Procedures), API (REST & SOAP)
for the development, design and implementation of `new or modified software products, as well as involved in liaising with the Business Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Research, Design, Implementt and manage software programs;
- Testing and Evaluation;
- Identifies areas of improvement in existing programs and subsequently develops these enhancements/corrections;
- Writes and implements efficient code;
- Determines operational practicality;
- Develops quality assurance procedures;
- Maintains and upgrades existing solutions;
- Perform unit testing and integration testing prior to development;
- Works closely with other developers, business and system analysts.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, wokring in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks simultaneously and work independently as well as operate with a collaborative team setting;
- Analytical and keen to learn new technologies;
- Good English and Greek communication skills - both writen and verbal;
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Remuneration package based on experience;
- On-the-job training;
- Flexible work hours.